Make your existing night light ready for sliders
Here’s how to convert your existing custom photo night light to work with Sliders.
Disassemble the night light
- Carefully remove the light base by holding the frame in one hand while gently twisting and pulling the light base until it is removed.
- Remove the tab that covers the other orientation slot and set it aside.
- With the frame facing you press both thumbs on your photo until you hear a clicking sound.
- Now you can remove the front shield, the rear shield and your photo from the frame.
Now you’re ready to put the night light back together.
- Decide if you want to use the night light in Portrait or Landscape mode.
- Insert the front shield into the frame. It’s the thinner pliable plastic piece.
- Insert the rear shield into the frame. Take a moment to notice there is a raised ridge on the sides that should face downward when you insert the rear shield into the frame. The rear shield should snap firmly into place.
- Insert the tab cover into the orientation slot you are not using.
- Place the frame on a flat surface and re-insert the light base into the frame. Gently pressing and twisting at the same time until it snaps into place.
- Now you are ready to insert your sliders. Pick your favorite slider and enjoy.